Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Tent
This cabin-style tent features vertical walls, which are ideal for using cots and maximizing space & livability inside!
COPPER CANYON 8 TENT FEATURES"
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps: 8
- Floor Size: 13' x 10'
- Pack Size: 10" x 28"
- Min Weight: 34 lbs 2 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 130 sq ft
- Center Height7'
- Frame: 12.7 mm & 16 mm fiberglass & 19.5 mm steel, ring & pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 6
- Gear Loft: Included
- Hang Loops: 8
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 6
- Wall Fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Fly Fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Floor Fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh Fabric: 68D polyester no-see-um
Write Your Own Review