Eureka Northern Breeze Screen House Tent
$499.95 NOW: $449.95
Eureka's best screened shelter. Near-vertical walls and built-in wind/rain curtains that convert into awnings maximize space. Lightweight aluminum frame and heavy-duty fabric for easy transport and durability.
- 4 pole square umbrella screen house sized to fit a picnic table inside or beneath awning
- Quality, shockcorded 7/8" - 1" aluminum frame is longer lasting and offer better performance in wind and rain than fiberglass
- UV resistant 150D StormShield® polyester splash cloth and roof is longer lasting than 75D polyester for maximum use
- 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
- Eureka! hub and ring and pin assembly offers easy set up
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space; 64.5 sq ft of awning covered exterior space on each side
- 2 full length doors zip completely open and out of the way for easy entry and exit
- Built-in wind/rain curtains on all 4 sides double as awnings when extra space is needed; 1 set of poles is included
- Optional snap-in floor sold separately
- Floor Size: 12' x 12' ; Tent Area: 144 sq. ft.
- Pack Size: 9" x 32"
- Min Weight: 25 lbs.
- Seasons: 3
- Center Height: 8'
- Frame: .875" - 1" seamless aluminum
- Doors: 2
- Windows: Full mesh panels w/ built in wind curtains
- Wall and Roof Fabric Fabric: 150D Stormshield Polyester with 1500mm Coating
- Mesh: 50D Polyester no-see-um
Write Your Own Review