Eureka Timberline SQ 4 Outfitter Tent
Increased strength, weatherproofness, and internal space are the characteristics of the new Timberline® SQ Outfitter 4. The proprietary SQ frame, incorporating an oversized 13mm ridge pole, provides a strong and resilient frame for extended use. The SQ frame’s spreader pole increases the tent’s internal volume by 24% so there is more useable space for cots and gear. Eureka has improved the weatherproofness by lengthening the fly and extending the ends of the fly to create vestibule “wings” for added wet weather protection to the door and windows. An oft overlooked, but greatly appreciated feature of the SQ frame is the raised entry height of the fly eve, making it easier to enter and exit the tent.
- Sleeps 4
- All main fly and floor seams are factory sealed with seam tape
- Heavy duty 4 oz Oxford Nylon bathtub style floor wraps up the sides to keep you dry
- Freestanding design is stable and easy to set up
- Unique and proprietary Sequoia shockcorded aluminum frame is unmatched for stability and strength.
- 2 Large end windows and 2 large roof vents for improved ventilation
- Hi/Lo venting lets warm air flow out from the top while letting cool air in from the bottom
- Full coverage fly protects the tent and occupants from inclement weather
- Polyester RipStop fly won't stretch when wet
- 1 door
- 2 interior storage pockets help with organization
- All clip set up is fast and easy
- Post and grommet pole to body connection is fast and simple
- Lite-Set footprint optional - allows you to set up the fly with just the poles - leave the body home - lightweight option
- Front vestibule wings protect the door from weather
- External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds
- Floor Size: 7' 4" x 8' 8"
- Center Height: 4'9"
- Pack Size: 7" x 26"
- Min Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz (Tent Fly,Body and Poles)
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 60.8 sq ft