MSR WhisperLite International Backpacking Stove
One of MSR's most versatile stoves, the Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
- Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs offer excellent stability and low weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||11.2oz|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||0.32 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||14.9oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||0.42 kg|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 110 minutes|
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 155 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|DisplayWeight (Standard)||1 lbs 3.5 oz|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||4.4 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||4.4 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|