Northwest Outlet Terms and Conditions
Personal Information used at www.northwestoutlet.com
Northwest Outlet uses personal information to enhance the overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact the customer and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. Benefits you may receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
- A Personal Internet Account – You will be identified by www.northwestoutlet.com every time you log in with your username/email address so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- Order Status Updates – You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
- Order History – Your previous orders will be logged under order history within your online account with hyperlinks to “Reorder” or review the contents of a previous order.
- Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Care – Our customer care team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
- Updates – In the event of a recall or update of a product purchased by a customer, we can utilize records to notify customer.
- Sales – We utilize information to provide mailing and sales information. We do not sell or allow anyone else not affiliated with our organization to utilize our mailing list or our customer’s names.
Secure customer information that is not compromised or shared.
Northwest Outlet will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address to anyone. We will only use your email address for communications related to order activity at www.northwestoutlet.com. We respect your email address as private information and will do everything reasonable to protect information accordingly.
All activity at www.northwestoutlet.com is subject to this policy. If you prefer to not have this information stored please contact us at 1-800-569-8142. We are happy to accommodate your request and can take your order outside of the website.
Our goal is to protect your privacy.
Please note: Our average order processing time is 1 to 2 days. There are no carrier (UPS, SpeeDee Delivery, etc.) pickups on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. The day your order is placed as well as Saturday, Sunday and holidays are not counted toward transit days. Although USPS has regular mail delivery on Saturday, none of the other carriers count Saturday or Sunday as regular delivery dates. If a Saturday delivery is needed for your order or some other critical shipping instruction, contact us by telephone immediately to accommodate your needs.
All domestic shipments are shipped out of Superior, Wisconsin. We do not ship internationally.
- Order must be a minimum of $50.
- Shipment must be shipped to an address within the Continental (lower 48) United States.
- Order can be placed online or via phone order.
- Free shipping in most cases will be UPS ground or USPS Priority, but we reserve the right to use carriers not listed.
- Certain items may be exempt from the free shipping offer. Exemptions will be noted on the item’s product page.
- Free shipping does not apply to special orders placed through our topper lot.
- No COD's.
General Shipping Info:
Expedited shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Items returned to us in case of wrong or erroneous address provided by the purchaser will be refunded less the shipping cost.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns for credit to your original payment method for the invoice price will be accepted up to 30 days after the invoice date. After the 30 days you will receive an in-store credit will be issued for the current web-store price. No returns accepted after 90 days.
- Please include a copy of your receipt or packing list, or if you no longer have one of these, a letter with the following information:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- When and by whom the purchase was made
- Reason for the return
- Purchase price of the item(s)
- Please specify whether you would like an exchange or a refund to the the payment method orginally used for the order.
- Items being returned or exchanged need to be in new and unused condition. Clothing items need to have their tags attached or in a secure place in the package so they will not be lost.
- If the item being returned or exchanged are shoes or boots, they need to be within their product boxes and shipped back within an appropriate shipping box.
- You can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise for credit.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Once everything is ready to go ship your return using the carrier of your choice - return shipping must be prepaid and is at the customers expense:
Northwest Outlet Returns Department
1814 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880
United States of America
Please note that if an exchange is not available, we will email you at the email address given for your original order and issue a refund. For an exchange, Northwest Outlet will cover the return shipping to the customer.
If an item is defective or there is an error with your order:
If you have received a defective item or there has been an error in the item shipped, please contact us at 1-800-569-8142 to speak with a customer representative.
If the merchandise you ordered has been damaged in transit, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt. It is imperative that we are contacted immediately in order for the merchandise to be returned and replaced. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect package upon delivery for damage and note any damage to item or packaging. Damages to package that are not noted on bill of lading may void your claim.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary.