Returns and Exchange
Returns for credit to your original payment method for the invoice price will be accepted up to 30 days after the invoice date. After the 30 days you will receive an in-store credit will be issued for the current web-store price. No returns accepted after 90 days.
- Please include a copy of your receipt or packing list, or if you no longer have one of these, a letter with the following information:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- When and by whom the purchase was made
- Reason for the return
- Purchase price of the item(s)
- Please specify whether you would like an exchange or a refund to the the payment method orginally used for the order.
- Items being returned or exchanged need to be in new and unused condition. Clothing items need to have their tags attached or in a secure place in the package so they will not be lost.
- If the item being returned or exchanged are shoes or boots, they need to be within their product boxes and shipped back within an appropriate shipping box.
- You can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise for credit.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Once everything is ready to go ship your return using the carrier of your choice - return shipping must be prepaid and is at the customers expense:
Northwest Outlet Returns Department
1814 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880
United States of America
Please note that if an exchange is not available, we will email you at the email address given for your original order and issue a refund. For an exchange, Northwest Outlet will cover the return shipping to the customer.
If an item is defective or there is an error with your order:
If you have received a defective item or there has been an error in the item shipped, please contact us at 1-800-569-8142 to speak with a customer representative.
If the merchandise you ordered has been damaged in transit, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt. It is imperative that we are contacted immediately in order for the merchandise to be returned and replaced. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect package upon delivery for damage and note any damage to item or packaging. Damages to package that are not noted on bill of lading may void your claim.